Quantum Photonic Integrated Devices Lab
We study various solid-state quantum systems, such as quantum dots, defects, and newly emerging quantum materials.
Our research aims to generate and control photonic and spin qubits from solid-state quantum structures to implement scalable and integrated quantum systems.
These systems will provide chip-scale platforms for quantum information technologies, such as quantum communication, quantum sensing, and quantum computing.
1) Quantum light sources (single photons and entangled photon pair)
2) Cavity-quantum electrodynamics
3) Quantum entanglement and quantum interactions
4) On-chip integrated solid-state quantum devices
1) Fundamental study of light-matter interaction and quantum phenomena such as quantum entanglement
2) Development of Quantum hardware: quantum light sources, quantum memories, and quantum gates
3) Photonic quantum information processing